We believe that solutions provided by us enable clients achieving successes and building up a market advantage.
- he specialises in wide-ranging business law;
- before establishing the Law firm he has gained experience in reputable law firms and law departments of big enterprises;
- in his previous practice he advised specifically firms of the following sectors: media (press, radio, television), publishing, automotive, chemical (inter alia producers of cleaning products and cosmetics, producers of biofuels), transport, telecommunications, food (e.g. breweries), hotel, development, trade, clothing and waste management;
- he dealt with matters relating particularly to: competition law (inter alia merger control of entrepreneurs and restructuring of car dealer network), unfair competition (inter alia brand protection, misleading advertising and shelf charges), protection of personal rights, copyrights, liability of the management board members, registering of personal data filing systems, labeling of food products and placing diet supplements on the market;
- he negotiated contracts, in particular within the scope of new technologies;
- he represented clients in courts e.g. in labour cases;
- Business Centre Club expert;
- an author of articles published in „Rzeczpospolita” newspaper;
- he speaks English fluently;
- a member of the Competition Law Association and Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.